There are a lot of passionate fishermen all around the world, and in case you want to become one, the good thing is that there are a lot of tricks you can learn.
Almost every fisherman will give you some of his tricks or some kind of advice of what he had learned during his life.
Fishing is definitely fun sport, some people say it relaxes them, but you still need some kind of skill for that.
Calm and fresh water requires one stile, while colder water requires totally different one.
- If you decide to do lake fishing or river, go on that side where water turns from shallow to deep, because fish like to look for food in this area.
- The reflection of the sun can blind the fish and confuse them.
- Before you go on fishing, check out the reports. See what is the best area, where they are biting.
- Do one more research, find out what kind of fish is in that water, and what you need to have in order to attract them.
- One of the most important things when it comes to fishing is patience. A lot of beginners think they will sit down, relax and wait for a minute or two and boom, fish will take your bait.
It is not as simple as you think. You will get your fish, don't worry, but until you wait for her to take a bait, bring a book or something/someone else to keep you company while you are waiting for your reward.